Monday, May 28, 2007

Healing is Such Sweet Sorrow....

Huh? Sorry to be healing? Did I say that?

Sad, but true. Now that my stomach is healing - I don't experience any more "stomach-ache" pain and have very little sore throat pain - and I am half-way through treatment, my appetite is back. So I'm hungry.....and can't eat much of anything.

Rice pudding is divine when you're in pain and can't eat anything else.....but once you're feeling better, you begin to wish for things like garlic and lemon and pickles and salsa. Oh, well.

On a happier note, I am down to a single cup of hot tea in the morning and perhaps one more later in the day. I try to make that later one herbal, though. Might as well take advantage of this opportunity to experience life without caffiene. If it's helpful, well, that's the cheapest migraine treatment ever. If it's not helpful, I can pretty easily stop treatment.

No comments: