Friday, December 7, 2012

Start working full time on Monday!

I have been extremely fortunate and will begin a long-term sub assignment on Monday.  I was concerned about the number of storm-related headaches I've been having, so I went to the doctor to get my Axert prescription updated. 

And then realized I've been drinking more caffiene in the past few months.  Gee, I wonder if that was a factor?

Effective yesterday, I'm watching the caffiene intake like a hawk!  I had been drinking more coffee and even more tea.  I'm now limiting myself to two cups of tea each morning.

Effective today, I've purchased (Group Health covers only the generics) seven Axert tablets for $204.00.  That's about $30 per pill.  On the other hand, I make about $187 for each day of sub work.  I think it's worth $30 to be able to go in and earn that amount.

No comments: